Logo Holland Pass
Favoriten

Loading ...

Warenkorb

loading ...

BUY HERE

Neuigkeiten

@mparramore93 scored some great souvenirs in the Netherlands! What would you bring as souvenir? #Amsterdam #tourist #hollandpass #dutch #citypass #vacay #vangogh #rijksmuseum #vangoghmuseum

1 days ago said:

@mparramore93 scored some great souvenirs in the Netherlands! What would you bring as souvenir? #Amsterdam #tourist #hollandpass #dutch #citypass #vacay #vangogh #rijksmuseum #vangoghmuseum

Wauw, what a great weekend in Amsterdam! Have you seen the Canal Parade last Saturday?! #canalparade #canalparade2015 #gaypride #gayprideparade #gaypride2015 #amsterdam #visitholland #vacation #vacay #tourist #citypass #hollandpass

1 days ago said:

Wauw, what a great weekend in Amsterdam! Have you seen the Canal Parade last Saturday?! #canalparade #canalparade2015 #gaypride #gayprideparade #gaypride2015 #amsterdam #visitholland #vacation #vacay #tourist #citypass #hollandpass

Discover the city like a local! By bike #amsterdam #canals #YellowBike #cycling #water #pretty

11 days ago said:

Discover the city like a local! By bike #amsterdam #canals #YellowBike #cycling #water #pretty

The weather is warm again! Thank you :) this means two things: 1. We are happy and 2. People are on the streets again and ... they are looking happy! Thank you @niamhcarroll23 for this amazing picture #amsterdam #thenetherlands #canals #sunny #bike #trees

14 days ago said:

The weather is warm again! Thank you :) this means two things: 1. We are happy and 2. People are on the streets again and ... they are looking happy! Thank you @niamhcarroll23 for this amazing picture #amsterdam #thenetherlands #canals #sunny #bike #trees

Lovely sky in July! Amsterdam, we love you #amsterdam #thenetherlands #july #sky #colors #canals #evening #beautiful

21 days ago said:

Lovely sky in July! Amsterdam, we love you #amsterdam #thenetherlands #july #sky #colors #canals #evening #beautiful

Utrecht is getting ready for the Tour de France!! Who is going to be there?? #utrecht #the netherlands #tourdefrance #start

43 days ago said:

Utrecht is getting ready for the Tour de France!! Who is going to be there?? #utrecht #the netherlands #tourdefrance #start

Enjoy!! #Repost @yeojinkim_ with ・・・
출발!!! #amsterdam #결혼기념출장 #hollandpass #travel #igers #citypass #vacay #holland #thenetherlands #train #railway #wanderlust #ighk #picoftheday #igeramsterdam #holidays

47 days ago said:

Enjoy!! #Repost @yeojinkim_ with ・・・ 출발!!! #amsterdam #결혼기념출장 #hollandpass #travel #igers #citypass #vacay #holland #thenetherlands #train #railway #wanderlust #ighk #picoftheday #igeramsterdam #holidays

#Repost @alittlemoreginger ・・・
The trip to Holland. #Europe#Holland#Netherlands#HollandPass#travel#travelbug#train#railway#wanderlust#sun#sunset#hkig#ighk

47 days ago said:

#Repost @alittlemoreginger ・・・ The trip to Holland. #Europe#Holland#Netherlands#HollandPass#travel#travelbug#train#railway#wanderlust#sun#sunset#hkig#ighk

The view from our office... Sunny day in Amsterdam! #beautiful #sunny #amsterdam #water #green #theNetherlands #warm #working #niceview

50 days ago said:

The view from our office... Sunny day in Amsterdam! #beautiful #sunny #amsterdam #water #green #theNetherlands #warm #working #niceview

Wonderful photo made by dutchie. How beautiful can Amsterdam be? A great day to take a canal cruise.... #amsterdam #the netherlands #sunny #summer #canals #flowers #cruise #colours #beautiful

57 days ago said:

Wonderful photo made by dutchie. How beautiful can Amsterdam be? A great day to take a canal cruise.... #amsterdam #the netherlands #sunny #summer #canals #flowers #cruise #colours #beautiful

Let's hope June is going to bring better weather..... #Amsterdam #TheNetherlands #Canals #evening #June #Bringussomesun

64 days ago said:

Let's hope June is going to bring better weather..... #Amsterdam #TheNetherlands #Canals #evening #June #Bringussomesun

The World Press Exhibition in De Nieuwe Kerk Amsterdam. This photo is the photo of the year made by Mads Nissen, capturing a Russian gay couple #amsterdam #worldpressphoto #thenetherlands #nieuweker #exhibition #beautiful

78 days ago said:

The World Press Exhibition in De Nieuwe Kerk Amsterdam. This photo is the photo of the year made by Mads Nissen, capturing a Russian gay couple #amsterdam #worldpressphoto #thenetherlands #nieuweker #exhibition #beautiful

Are you staying in Amsterdam this summer? Read the 5 Amsterdam events you should visit while staying in the Netherlands on www.amsterdamblogger.com
#amsterdam #thenetherlands #holland #igers #igamsterdam #tourist #citytrip #sail2015 #sailamsterdam #sailam

84 days ago said:

Are you staying in Amsterdam this summer? Read the 5 Amsterdam events you should visit while staying in the Netherlands on www.amsterdamblogger.com #amsterdam #thenetherlands #holland #igers #igamsterdam #tourist #citytrip #sail2015 #sailamsterdam #sailam

Great view of the city Amsterdam

92 days ago said:

Great view of the city Amsterdam

Yesterday we celebrated the birthday of our king Willem Alexander throughout the Netherlands. The lovely weather and great vibe in Amsterdam caught in a picture. Where were you? #Amsterdam #thenetherlands #westertoren #canals #kingsday #koningsdag

98 days ago said:

Yesterday we celebrated the birthday of our king Willem Alexander throughout the Netherlands. The lovely weather and great vibe in Amsterdam caught in a picture. Where were you? #Amsterdam #thenetherlands #westertoren #canals #kingsday #koningsdag

Amsterdam is always beautiful, but take a look at this view.. Great sunny weather today and tomorrow! What a treat

103 days ago said:

Amsterdam is always beautiful, but take a look at this view.. Great sunny weather today and tomorrow! What a treat

NEW: Tax Free Lounge opened in de Bijenkorf Amsterdam! Travellers from outside of Europe can claim a tax refund for their purchases in de Bijenkorf here. It’s the only permanent location, with the exception of Schiphol, which offers this service to intern

103 days ago said:

NEW: Tax Free Lounge opened in de Bijenkorf Amsterdam! Travellers from outside of Europe can claim a tax refund for their purchases in de Bijenkorf here. It’s the only permanent location, with the exception of Schiphol, which offers this service to intern

The weather is getting warmer and Amsterdam is getting prettier ..... #Amsterdam #Holland #beautiful #morning #canals #sun #warm #sky #spring

116 days ago said:

The weather is getting warmer and Amsterdam is getting prettier ..... #Amsterdam #Holland #beautiful #morning #canals #sun #warm #sky #spring

Looking for a good reason to shop? De Bijenkorf in Amsterdam is open during Easter and is celebrating this year with offers on many luxurious brands. Shop on both Easter days from 11.00-20.00 at de Bijenkorf, located on Dam Square in Amsterdam. #Amsterdam

124 days ago said:

Looking for a good reason to shop? De Bijenkorf in Amsterdam is open during Easter and is celebrating this year with offers on many luxurious brands. Shop on both Easter days from 11.00-20.00 at de Bijenkorf, located on Dam Square in Amsterdam. #Amsterdam

Such a beautiful day in Amsterdam! We love this city, you too? #amsterdam #citypass #holland #hollandpass #netherlands #citybreak #canals #canalhouses #canal #canalboat #travelamsterdam #visitholland #instatravel #instalike #instaart #picoftheday #igers #

146 days ago said:

Such a beautiful day in Amsterdam! We love this city, you too? #amsterdam #citypass #holland #hollandpass #netherlands #citybreak #canals #canalhouses #canal #canalboat #travelamsterdam #visitholland #instatravel #instalike #instaart #picoftheday #igers #

Finally!!! The sun is shining!!! I can smell ...spring! #Amsterdam #Holland #The Netherlands #CanalHouses #Canal #Spring #Sun #VisitHolland #Canalcruise

148 days ago said:

Finally!!! The sun is shining!!! I can smell ...spring! #Amsterdam #Holland #The Netherlands #CanalHouses #Canal #Spring #Sun #VisitHolland #Canalcruise

Just visited Willet Holthuysen in Amsterdam. Such a beautiful place! Felt like I've traveled back in time. #amsterdam #Willet #willetholthuysen #museum #canalhouse #igers #igeramsterdam #instatravel #tourist #citybreak #visitamsterdam #canals #history #sp

151 days ago said:

Just visited Willet Holthuysen in Amsterdam. Such a beautiful place! Felt like I've traveled back in time. #amsterdam #Willet #willetholthuysen #museum #canalhouse #igers #igeramsterdam #instatravel #tourist #citybreak #visitamsterdam #canals #history #sp

A story of Friendship, War & Art from the Hermitage, 28 March-8 November 2015 #Hermitage #Amsterdam #NewExhibition

153 days ago hollandpass said:

A story of Friendship, War & Art from the Hermitage, 28 March-8 November 2015 #Hermitage #Amsterdam #NewExhibition

On the 19th of february people all over the world celebrated Chinese New Year. Also de Bijenkorf in Amsterdam did. Dragons and lions were dancing on different locations and visitors could let their names be written on rice paper in calligraphy. #deBijenko

158 days ago hollandpass said:

On the 19th of february people all over the world celebrated Chinese New Year. Also de Bijenkorf in Amsterdam did. Dragons and lions were dancing on different locations and visitors could let their names be written on rice paper in calligraphy. #deBijenko

The weather in the Netherlands is getting warmer and Keukenhof opens in 25 days... Can you already smell spring? #keukenhof #spring #tulips #Holland #flowers #gardens #spectacular  #beautiful

162 days ago hollandpass said:

The weather in the Netherlands is getting warmer and Keukenhof opens in 25 days... Can you already smell spring? #keukenhof #spring #tulips #Holland #flowers #gardens #spectacular #beautiful

Opening tulip season on Dam Square (January 17 2015). #tulip #tulips #tulipseason #holland #dutch #bulbs #bulbseason #flower #gardening #spring #colorfull #beautiful #amsterdam #damsquare #dam #citypass #hollandpass #bluesky #keukenhof

175 days ago hollandpass said:

Opening tulip season on Dam Square (January 17 2015). #tulip #tulips #tulipseason #holland #dutch #bulbs #bulbseason #flower #gardening #spring #colorfull #beautiful #amsterdam #damsquare #dam #citypass #hollandpass #bluesky #keukenhof

#Amsterdam#magical#morning#HollandPass#bike#pink#capture#the#moment#jaimeleuphorie#travel#instaart#canals#holland#citypass

183 days ago hollandpass said:

#Amsterdam#magical#morning#HollandPass#bike#pink#capture#the#moment#jaimeleuphorie#travel#instaart#canals#holland#citypass

Amsterdam light festival! @ Wertheimpark #alf #amsterdam #lightfestival #illuminade #holland #festival #beautiful #night #canals #canalcruise #watercolorcruise #citypass #hollandpass #travel #tourist #instatravel

246 days ago hollandpass said:

Amsterdam light festival! @ Wertheimpark #alf #amsterdam #lightfestival #illuminade #holland #festival #beautiful #night #canals #canalcruise #watercolorcruise #citypass #hollandpass #travel #tourist #instatravel

New exhibition in Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam: Marlene Dumas / The Image as Burden. This exhibition contains over one hundred of her most important works, from the late 1970s to the present day. The Image as Burden is the first major solo exhibition of Dum

249 days ago hollandpass said:

New exhibition in Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam: Marlene Dumas / The Image as Burden. This exhibition contains over one hundred of her most important works, from the late 1970s to the present day. The Image as Burden is the first major solo exhibition of Dum

#Repost @emvalderueda with @repostapp.
・・・
#cathkidston#organiser

250 days ago hollandpass said:

#Repost @emvalderueda with @repostapp.
・・・
#cathkidston#organiser

A beautiful morning in Amsterdam

250 days ago hollandpass said:

A beautiful morning in Amsterdam

Tip: New exhibition in Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam. 
Marlene Dumas / The Image as Burden brings together over one hundred of her most important works, from the late 1970s to the present day. With almost two hundred drawings and paintings Marlene Dumas – Th

264 days ago hollandpass said:

Tip: New exhibition in Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam. Marlene Dumas / The Image as Burden brings together over one hundred of her most important works, from the late 1970s to the present day. With almost two hundred drawings and paintings Marlene Dumas – Th

#Repost from @melientjeee with @repostapp

#dinning#with#the#tsars#amsterdam#hermitage#museum#hollandpass#beautiful#exposition

264 days ago hollandpass said:

#Repost from @melientjeee with @repostapp #dinning#with#the#tsars#amsterdam#hermitage#museum#hollandpass#beautiful#exposition

Visit the Rembrandthuis just like @reneecolenyc #Repost from @reneecolenyc 
A visit to Rembrants house in Amsterdam. So amazing. #Rembrant #amsterdam #holland #museum #thenightwatch #museums #HollandPass

264 days ago hollandpass said:

Visit the Rembrandthuis just like @reneecolenyc #Repost from @reneecolenyc A visit to Rembrants house in Amsterdam. So amazing. #Rembrant #amsterdam #holland #museum #thenightwatch #museums #HollandPass

Thats right!  #Repost from @arrowray315

Visiting #Amsterdam can be very easy and time-saving if you have a pre-purchased #HollandPass . More attractions, more fun! #Netherlands #Europe

264 days ago hollandpass said:

Thats right! #Repost from @arrowray315 Visiting #Amsterdam can be very easy and time-saving if you have a pre-purchased #HollandPass . More attractions, more fun! #Netherlands #Europe

#Repost from @imroro_o with @repostapp --- 왔어왔어~!!!!

264 days ago hollandpass said:

#Repost from @imroro_o with @repostapp --- 왔어왔어~!!!!

Happy costumer! #Repost from @imroro_o with @repostapp --- 망할놈의 홀랜드패스......

264 days ago hollandpass said:

Happy costumer! #Repost from @imroro_o with @repostapp --- 망할놈의 홀랜드패스......

#Repost from @teainamsterdam --- #colorful #Amsterdam!

#amsterdam2014 #hollandpass #holland_photos #holland #smile #netherland #starbucks #love #prinsengracht #streetshot #perfectsnap #amsterdampic #amsterdamphotos #haarlem #amazingday #utrecht #aia #ams

323 days ago hollandpass said:

#Repost from @teainamsterdam --- #colorful #Amsterdam! #amsterdam2014 #hollandpass #holland_photos #holland #smile #netherland #starbucks #love #prinsengracht #streetshot #perfectsnap #amsterdampic #amsterdamphotos #haarlem #amazingday #utrecht #aia #ams

#Repost from @seungyoniii
--- 유럽의 하늘은 구름이 마치 손에 잡힐 것 처럼 가까이 느껴진다☁️ 어딜 봐도 그림이 되는 #Amsterdam#canal#cruise#Hollandpass#Netherlands#sky#cloud

323 days ago hollandpass said:

#Repost from @seungyoniii --- 유럽의 하늘은 구름이 마치 손에 잡힐 것 처럼 가까이 느껴진다☁️ 어딜 봐도 그림이 되는 #Amsterdam#canal#cruise#Hollandpass#Netherlands#sky#cloud

Lovely Dutch windmill on a sunny day. #dutch #holland #countryside #Netherlands #windmill #boattrip #travel #instatravel #tourist #hollandpass #holiday

325 days ago hollandpass said:

Lovely Dutch windmill on a sunny day. #dutch #holland #countryside #Netherlands #windmill #boattrip #travel #instatravel #tourist #hollandpass #holiday

TIP: On the Move at #Stedelijk #Museum! Storytelling in Contemporary #Photography and #Graphic #Design
From August 29 until January 18, 2015 http://bit.ly/1p9VDjz
 #stedelijkmuseum #amsterdam #museumsquare #citypass #hollandpass #tourist #exhibition #art

347 days ago hollandpass said:

TIP: On the Move at #Stedelijk #Museum! Storytelling in Contemporary #Photography and #Graphic #Design From August 29 until January 18, 2015 http://bit.ly/1p9VDjz #stedelijkmuseum #amsterdam #museumsquare #citypass #hollandpass #tourist #exhibition #art

#Repost from @mlle_juliett 
Маленький фрагмент третьего по величине порта в мире и первого в Европе #Rotterdam #port #euromast

347 days ago hollandpass said:

#Repost from @mlle_juliett Маленький фрагмент третьего по величине порта в мире и первого в Европе #Rotterdam #port #euromast

TIP: Movie Music, Jazz and the best Classical Music in The Royal Concertgebouw Amsterdam at the Robeco SummerNights http://bit.ly/1Apksws
#amsterdam #holland #hollandpass #citypass #citycard #tourist #instatravel #royal #concertgebouw #concertbuilding #mu

371 days ago hollandpass said:

TIP: Movie Music, Jazz and the best Classical Music in The Royal Concertgebouw Amsterdam at the Robeco SummerNights http://bit.ly/1Apksws #amsterdam #holland #hollandpass #citypass #citycard #tourist #instatravel #royal #concertgebouw #concertbuilding #mu

Last chance to visit The Dark Chapter until 31st of August. This exhibition takes you step by step through the dramatic story of the slave ship named the Leusden. #maritime #museum #hollandpass #citypass #citycard #amsterdam #museum #sunny #exhibition #in

376 days ago hollandpass said:

Last chance to visit The Dark Chapter until 31st of August. This exhibition takes you step by step through the dramatic story of the slave ship named the Leusden. #maritime #museum #hollandpass #citypass #citycard #amsterdam #museum #sunny #exhibition #in

TIP: Visit the famous "Zaanse Schans" in Holland. Use your Holland Pass ticket at Connexxion bus 391. This is the easiest and most comfortable way of getting to the Windmills Departing every 15 minutes from platform C at Amsterdam Central Station. 
#conne

385 days ago hollandpass said:

TIP: Visit the famous "Zaanse Schans" in Holland. Use your Holland Pass ticket at Connexxion bus 391. This is the easiest and most comfortable way of getting to the Windmills Departing every 15 minutes from platform C at Amsterdam Central Station. #conne

#Repost from @resiyus with @repostapp is enjoying Holland Pass! #amsterdam #instatravel #tourist #holland --- the vitruvian man, this is how #davinci measure human body accurately #davincicode #danbrown #vitruvianman #maddamtussaud #nederland #hollandpass

389 days ago hollandpass said:

#Repost from @resiyus with @repostapp is enjoying Holland Pass! #amsterdam #instatravel #tourist #holland --- the vitruvian man, this is how #davinci measure human body accurately #davincicode #danbrown #vitruvianman #maddamtussaud #nederland #hollandpass

TIP: Visit the Royal Delft museum and enjoy a compact, audio-visual show about the history and production process of Delft Blue and Royal Delft. #delft #holland #hollandpass #citycard #citypass #earthenware #royaldelft #amsterdam #netherlands #delftware #

391 days ago hollandpass said:

TIP: Visit the Royal Delft museum and enjoy a compact, audio-visual show about the history and production process of Delft Blue and Royal Delft. #delft #holland #hollandpass #citycard #citypass #earthenware #royaldelft #amsterdam #netherlands #delftware #